BELAZ and APEG made their presence in the Australian market clear at AIMEX 2013 with their life sized 360MT mining dump truck stand and impressive 3 meter screen showing their trucks working in one of the worlds harshest mining environments; the Bachatsky open pit coal mine in Siberia. We are please to point out the value BELAZ dump trucks are bringing to the Australasian market:
- BELAZ dump trucks demonstrate the lowest level of capital investment in comparison to both the new machinery and the used vehicles in Australia and New Zealand.
- The cost of BELAZ dump truck maintenance is officially the lowest in the Australian market.
- 30% of the mining dump trucks on the planet are BELAZ. This is a testament to the quality and reliability of these trucks.
- The extensive range of BELAZ products comprises of mega-monsters from 30 to 400 MT capacities. There is a machine suitable for all applications.
- All BELAZ trucks are maintained and serviced by Australian technicians in both WA and NSW. BELAZ’ one-year full cover warranty, service and maintenance are provided by a local Australian company with 20 years of experience in the mining industry.